What kind of people have private classes?
Examples of my private clients:
- A busy professional woman with stressful work
middle-aged woman recovering from breast cancer treatment, who wanted
to try yoga to improve flexibility and movement in the arm and
shoulder. She finds yoga helpful in this respect and very
A couple in their late 70's/early 80's who want to maintain
and improve their fitness and flexibility.
couple who have busy jobs and young children who find it convenient to
have a teacher come to them so that they can either practise yoga
together, or individually if one has to babysit or work late.
- A woman in her 20’s with a knee condition who wants to learn some
practices to help to strengthen and protect this joint.
- A woman in her 40’s with a prolapsed intervertebral disc who wants to
learn to exercise safely.
- An older woman who has never practised yoga before, and preferred to
learn about it in a 1-2-1 setting.
woman recovering from breast cancer treatment who was self-conscious
about losing her hair, and was using yoga to regain her fitness.
- A pregnant woman who wanted classes tailored to her changing needs
throughout her pregnancy.
- A woman with scoliosis who wanted a specific practice to help with this.
If you would like any more information about group or one to one yoga classes, do get in touch